BLD does not currently sell systems outside of the United States and Canada. If you purchased your BLD system in the United States or Canada but now live outside of these regions and require repair, you will be responsible for all charges relating to shipping.
Articles in this section
- Why am I being asked to provide CC authorization?
- Can I make changes to my BLD PC after I've placed my order?
- Can I Cancel my LetsBLD.com order?
- How long does it take for my new BLD PC to be built?
- Do you guys offer financing?
- Do you offer discounts to people who buy BLD PCs in large quantities?
- I live in Alaska or Hawaii. Why do I have to pay for shipping?
- Do I have to pay for shipping for warranty repair if I live outside the United States or Canada?
- How does your 48 hours shipping guarantee work?
- Do you ship to locations outside of the United States and Canada?